In the past 12 months, we did not sell Personal Information, as the term “sell” is defined under the CCPA. We do not sell Personal Information, including the Personal Information of consumers under 16 years of age
California Law provides California Consumers with specific rights with regards to the collection, sale, and disclosure of their Personal Information, including the following:
Right to Know You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, or sell about you. As stated elsewhere, we do not sell your Personal Information.
You make a request under your right to know as described below or by email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-888-831-905. You may make up to two requests in any 12 month period.
Right to Request Deletion You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information. You may make such a request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-888-831-905.
You should be aware, however, that California law allows us to retain your Personal Information under certain conditions, even if you have asked us to delete it, such as when retaining your Personal Information is necessary for us to complete a transaction with you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. We will notify you of any denial of your deletion request and the reason for such denial.
Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercise of Consumer Privacy Rights We will not discriminate against you because you have chosen to exercise any of your privacy rights provided by the CCPA.
Submitting Consumer Requests Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
To make a verifiable consumer request, please contact us by email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-888-831-9050. Be sure to clarify precisely the specific right under California law you are looking to exercise and explain your request with sufficient detail such that we can properly understand, evaluate, and respond to the request. You will need to provide sufficient information such that we can reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information (or sufficient information such that we can reasonably verify that you are such person’s authentic authorized agent).
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Please be advised that the Company collects the following types of information about Consumers:
Such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers, when you interact with Babe Original, purchase our goods and services, or set up an account.
2. Any categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of California Civil Code Section 1798.80.
Such as identifiers above that permit us to identify you, contact you, or verify who you are. This may include information such as your name, street and email addresses, phone number, or government identifiers.
3. Protected legal classifications.
For example, demographic information such as gender or age that we collect from you when you set up a profile with us.
4. Commercial information.
Such as products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you. This includes records of your transactions with us.
5. Internet or other electronic network activity information.
Such as website cookies or your interactions with our website or other web application services.
6. Geolocation data.
Such as your GPS location provided by your mobile device to our mobile application or your approximate location in order to tailor our website or online services to your specific needs.
7. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Such as customer service call information or pictures you provide to us.
8. Professional or employment-related information.
Such as information on a job application to work with us or other information related to your work with or for Babe Original.
9. Education information.
Such as information provided on a job application.
10. Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
For example, these would be preferences you may have about products or services that we would be able to offer to you based on existing information we have about your interactions with our products and services.
Please be advised that the Company collects Personal Information from the following sources:
1. Information provided by the Consumer. 2. Social Media. 3. Financial transactions. 4. Joint marketing partners. 5. Cookies. 6. Publicly available databases. 7. Consumers’ activities on our Site.
Please be advised that the Company collects and may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
1. Auditing (advertising analytics, auditing legal and regulatory compliance, etc.) . 2. Security (Detecting security breaches, protecting against fraud and malicious activity, taking action against wrongdoers, etc.). 3. Debugging (identifying and fixing technical errors, etc.). 4. Short-term Uses (Contextual ad customization that does not involve or contribute to profiling, etc.). 5. Performing Services (account maintenance, customer service, processing transactions, marketing, etc.). 6. Internal Research (development or demonstrating technology). 7. Testing or Improvement (of services, devices, etc.).
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …